Dr Moyle initially trained in Liverpool, with a year in Brisbane, Australia. She then transferred her training to Cambridge and did her fellowship in Breast and Women’s imaging. She have been a Consultant Radiologist in the Cambridge Breast Unit since January 2010 and a Consultant Radiologist at Hinchingbrooke Hospital,Cambridgeshire where she is the lead for breast services. Dr Moyle is actively involved in audits to improve service delivery and standards within the breast service.
She teaches communication skills at Cambridge University Clinical school, teaches and examines on national radiology training courses and has been invited to lecture at national conferences.
- Womens imaging (breast, gynaecological)
- Pelvic ultrasound transabdominal and transvaginal
- Abdominal, neck, axillary and breast ultrasound
- Pelvic MRI
- Body CT (thorax, abdomen and pelvis) including biopsy and drainages
- Plain radiographs
- Fluoroscopy (hystrosalpingograms, barium swallows and HSG)