“Brilliant presentations, excellent work being performed by extremely knowledgeable Dr’s. Well done. Very informative. Highly recommend, Thank you so much!” – JCA Breast Imaging Course Attendee
One of the world’s most highly regarded Radiology CPD providers, JCA Medical Seminars operates globally advanced medical courses to a wealth of healthcare professionals. Executed by leading healthcare experts in the field, each course holds CPD points in accordance with international schemes including The Royal College of Radiologists CPD Scheme and Malaysia Medical Council.
JCA Medical Seminars grew from modest beginnings 18 years ago, at the heart of the picturesque Norfolk coastline. Growing exponentially since the very start, JCA serves clients internationally from a multitude of healthcare sub-specialities from cardiac, neuro, MSK to paediatrics and more.
Achieving its incomparable reputation through developing loyal clients, listening to the needs of the industry and the continuation in providing high-quality programmes, the business continue at the forefront of CDP training in healthcare.
By remaining focused on Radiology and engaging with key clinicians worldwide, JCA has created cutting-edge learning from hands-on training to on-demand and virtual online classes. Delegates get to experience professional, advanced techniques and networking opportunities as they collectively review case studies, frequently ask questions and witness the latest technology advancements in radiology from our expert speakers.
With events being held globally from the UK, New Zealand, Brazil to Dubai and Malaysia, JCA offer the opportunity to attend courses virtually from anywhere in the world. Knowing the importance of combining education and networking opportunities, each course is exciting and provides a multitude of opportunity to make new connections with professionals alike.
JCA Medical Seminars are always looking to reach new specialities within healthcare, so if you feel you would either benefit from a new course or believe you could be a speaker here at JCA – then please get in contact via our website or email to discuss your ideas further.
Our courses and workshops are mostly two-day events offering comprehensive coverage of each topic. Below is an overview of subjects our medical seminars cover:
Each multiple-day seminar offers 10 CPD credits made up of 5 CPD credits per day.
- CT – With such fast-growing CT technology, JCA Medical Seminars keeps you up to date with two courses a year delving into anatomy, pathology, methodology, latest techniques and research spanning interventional to multi slice.
- An Introduction to Computed Tomography Imaging or CT
- MRI – Considering the expanding use of this modality, there are many areas in which to explore MRI. We hold an annual comprehensive five day MRI course – ‘The Bristol MRI Course’, which is ideal for students sitting their exams, and for Consultants with an interest in MR imaging of the many different areas of the body.
- An Introduction to Magnetic Resonance Imaging or MRI
- PET/CT – Our speakers for this seminar have managed PET department for several years and continually research this area. Our yearly course gives participants the benefit of the expert’s first-hand experience and knowledge.
- Breast Cancer & Prostate Cancer – An opportunity to take an in-depth look into the latest research, trials, imaging techniques and the treatment of these cancers which affect more and more of our population.
- Advanced Trauma Management – This course covers: immediate on-site first response through to scar plastic surgery and rehabilitation. Experts at the St Andrews Centre for Burns in South Essex treat 85% of serious burn cases throughout Europe.
- Emergency Preparedness – In these days of terrorism and frequent natural disasters, this two or three-day course is an incredibly valuable tool in respect of risk assessment, planning, communication setup, scenario training and field exercises with the emergency services. This event is based in London and is led by the Lead of Disaster Recovery for the Ambulance service and other Emergency consultants, highly trained in emergency preparation.
- Cardiac Imaging – Heart Disease – The fast-growing problem that we all face. Being able to identify as early as possible calcium build-up, weakened veins and arteries are immensely helpful. Technology is available to diagnose these conditions with non-invasive and practical techniques. This course covers the why’s, wherefores, benefits and differences between modes of imaging. Guidelines we offer a Level 1 and 2 accredited Cardiac CT course. Accredited by both the SSCI and the BSCI.
- An Introduction to Cardiac Imaging
- Obstetrics & Gynae Imaging – At an event recently, a Gynaecologist mentioned that wherever possible, they now do their own imaging in the course of their treatment and a seminar on the subject would be very valuable. Hence, we are developing our Obs & Gynae Imaging course discussing diagnostic Ultrasound & MRI in Obstetric Screening, Fatal heart abnormalities, Down’s syndrome, Fibroid embolization, ovarian and gynaecological cancers for both Gynaecologists and Radiologists.
- Introduction to Gynaecological Imaging and Ultrasound in Obstetrics
Please see our Upcoming Seminars page for the programme on any of these subjects and more. Each course offers CPD from The Royal College of Radiologists and other organisations.
Our team thoroughly researches the most requested subjects by talking to specialists in their field. A major part of our time is spent locating the most experienced speakers available to lecture for each course.
When participants depart, we intend they leave with knowledge reinforced, possibilities renewed, and spirits revived.
MD JCA Seminars Ltd