JCA Seminars are pleased to bring you our specialist Paediatric Radiology Imaging Course, being held in London this Autumn.
Offering an opportunity for Consultant Radiologists, Paediatricians with an intertest in Imaging, and Radiographers to share their knowledge, this CPD event will cover best practice when acquiring images, covering the pitfalls and challenges of correctly reading images, as well as identifying pathology in the different areas.
As a result of this course, you will sharpen your reporting skills and optimise scanning efficiency, following discussion from a range of speakers on recent clinical cases.
10 CPD credits can be gained on the course in accordance with the CPD scheme of The Royal College of Radiologists.
OCTOBER SPEAKER HIGHLIGHTS
We’re excited to confirm the following, leading, Consultants and seminar highlights as follows
- Neuroradiology Peadiatric Case Review (Dr Felice D‘Arco, Consultant Paediatric Neuroradiologist at Great Ormond Street Hospital)
- Epilepsy (Dr Jo Jarosz, Joint Director of King’s Health Partners Neurosciences)
- Brain Tumours in Children: WHO updates / Neurometabolic Disorders: Simplifying the Approach (Dr Kish Mankad, Consultant Paediatric Neuroradiologist and the Clinical Lead for Paediatric Neuroradiology at Great Ormond Street Hospital)
- Paediatric Trauma (Dr Anoushka Lutikow)
- Paediatric CNS Infection / Controversial Cases (Dr Stavros Stivaros)
Full schedule will be released shortly.
Past events have welcomed speakers from a range of Children’s Hospitals across the UK including Dr Joanna Brown, Consultant radiologist with a special interest in paediatric and oncology imaging, and advisor for WHO, UN/IAEA, ESPR and WFPI.
Topics we have covered in the past include:
- MRI for Neonatal HIE
- Controversial Cases: Non-Accidental Head Injury
- MRI of Epilepsy in Paediatrics
- Whole Body MRI in Paediatric Oncology
- Paediatrics Brian Tumours
- Head and Neck
- MRI of the Lung/Chest
- Spine Imaging – Common/Uncommon disorders
- Paediatric Rheumatology