Date(s) - 06/12/2021 - 07/12/2021
Join our Breast Imaging Course in London, this December, as we cover a range of developments and cases within Breast Imaging.
This in-person Breast Radiology event will be held in London, and provide an opportunity for Radiologists and Radiographers, to further learn & understand a range of screening and symptomatic settings in breast, whilst identifying different pathologies.
Our professional yet approachable environment, will enable lots of discussion and offer crucial tips and tricks to optimise scanning using the latest technologies, ultimately improving efficiency and patient outcomes in your daily Breast Screening practice.
ACCREDITATION: 10 CPD credits can be gained in accordance with The Royal College of Radiologists
PROGRAMME COMING SOON
- Medicolegal Aspects of Breast Practice – Radiological Perspective
- Breast Biopsy
- Contrast Enhanced Spectral Mammography
- Challenging MDT Cases
- The perils & pitfalls of ABUS imaging
- Imaging the Axilla in Breast Cancer – Why is it so controversial? –
- Personalised Screening
- Family History Screening
- Secondary Breast Cancer
- Interesting Cases / Difficult Cases & Lessons Learnt
- Second look: Ultrasound after MRI
- Breast Implants and Reconstruction