Date(s) - 01/12/2021 - 03/12/2021
Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
Join our international 3-day Ear Nose & Throat (ENT) medical conference, developed for Radiologists, as well as senior trainee and consultant ENT surgeons, radiographers, maxillofacial surgeons, Otorhinolaryngologists, dentists and plastic surgeons.
Led by ENT specialists from leading British Hospitals including Kings College, you’ll learn of new techniques from a range of cases, whilst having the opportunity to network with Neuroradiologists and Consultant Radiologists from across the world.
As a result, you’ll leave the course with renewed knowledge and ideas to put into practice, ultimately improving the care available to patients suffering from conditions of the ear, nose and throat.
Taking place in one of the most iconic hotels in Asia, the five star Marina Bay Sands, Singapore’s most iconic hotel offers the world’s largest rooftop Infinity Pool, award-winning dining, and a wide range of shopping and entertainment.
If you are taking the opportunity to join us for a medical study break, talk to us about accommodation offers we have available to complement your stay.
Clinical Lead: Dr Stephen Connor (Honorary Reader in Head and Neck Imaging and Consultant Neuroradiologist, Kings College London)
15 CPD Points with The Royal College of Radiologists. Awaiting accreditation alongside Singapore Society of Radiographers and the Singapore Radiological Society.
- Temporal bone: Imaging anatomy and approaches
- How to image temporal bone?
- Imaging of the cerebellopontine angle, internal auditory meatus, petrous apex
- Imaging of the middle ear
- Imaging of sensorineural hearing loss and tinnitus
Orbital, maxillofacial and skull base trauma imaging
- Temporomandibular joint imaging
- Sino nasal imaging anatomy
- Sinonasal pathology: Patterns on CT and problem solving with MRI
- Anatomy of skull base
- Pathology of the anterior and central skull base
- Anatomy of the deep facial spaces and locating deep lesions
- Imaging acute infection in the head and neck and skull base
- Imaging head and neck carcinoma 1 Sinonasal and Nasopharynx : Applied anatomy and staging of the primary tumour
- Imaging head and neck carcinoma 2 Oral cavity and oropharynx : Applied anatomy and staging of the primary tumour
- Imaging head and neck carcinoma 3 Hypopharynx and larynx: Applied anatomy and staging of the primary tumour
- Thyroid and parathyroid imaging
- Nodal imaging (ultrasound emphasis)
- Salivary gland imaging (ultrasound emphasis)