top of page
- On-demand access - Watch anytimeOn-Demand Access AvailableOn-demand access - Watch anytimeOn-Demand Access AvailableOn-demand access - Watch anytimeOur MSK MRI-athon will take you through 26 MSK MRI cases on PACS, reviewing a range of Musculoskeletal Lower Limb conditions from MSK Trauma to Ligament and Hip Impingement. Suitable for general Radiologists and Registrars, looking to gain 6 CME points from a unique MSK case Marathon experience.
- ZoomOn-demandZoomOn-demandZoomJoin our one-day Neuro Intervention Radiology update on-demand as we provide a refresher for Consultants, Registrars, and Interventional Radiographers interested in furthering their expertise in Acute ischaemia, Intracranial Haemorrhage (through scenarios), CT angiography techniques and more.
- Watch On-demandOn-Demand Access AvailableWatch On-demandOn-Demand Access AvailableWatch On-demandJoin our one-day Interventional Cardiology & Cath Lab Course as we provide a refresher and update for Consultants, Registrars, Cath Lab Managers and Interventional Radiographers interested in furthering their expertise in coronary angiography, advanced intravascular imaging and intervention
- ZoomOn-demandZoomOn-demandZoomJoin our Practical Case-Based Review of Body Imaging Course and watch on-demand. Recorded at our Oman Radiology Retreat in January 2023, join Professors from Harvard and the University of Toronto as they present a range of Abdominal Imaging seminars covering GI, Prostate, Kidney, Gynae and more.
- On-demand accessOn-demandOn-demand accessOn-demandOn-demand accessJoin us for our on-demand Future of Radiology course. We provide an update on new diagnostic imaging techniques being used across the world within Breast imaging, MSK SPECT-CT and Postmortem-CT through to Head & Neck & AI. Includes Half-day tickets for Breast Radiology only.
- Online/On-demand13 Jun 2022, 09:00 BST – 17 Jun 2022, 17:00 BSTOnline/On-demand13 Jun 2022, 09:00 BST – 17 Jun 2022, 17:00 BSTOnline/On-demandJoin our five-day British Imaging Course, available on-demand. Covering MSK, Head & Neck (with some ENT), Neuroradiology, PET/CT & Paediatric Abdominal Imaging Cases, we'll bring you a range of imaging updates to refresh your Imaging expertise. PLEASE EMAIL Lizzy@jcaseminars.com to access on-demand
- On-demandOn-Demand Access AvailableOn-demandOn-Demand Access AvailableOn-demandOur Head & Neck Course for General Radiologists, Radiologists in Training (Registrars), Head & Neck Radiologists, and ENT/Maxillofacial specialists, is available to access on-demand. If you can't join us live you can always still gain 12 CME points via this on-demand course.
- Virtual Classroom on Zoom12 May 2022, 09:00 BST – 13 May 2022, 17:00 BSTVirtual Classroom on Zoom12 May 2022, 09:00 BST – 13 May 2022, 17:00 BSTVirtual Classroom on ZoomJoin our two-day, virtual Gynae Imaging Course, as we invite Radiologists and Gynaecologists from across the world to gain expertise and Ultrasound/MRI best practice.. Please email Lizzy@jcaseminars.com to access on-demand course.
- On-demandWatch onlineOn-demandWatch onlineOn-demandJoin our one-day Vascular Intervention Radiology update as we provide a refresher for Consultants, Registrars, and Interventional Radiographers interested in furthering their expertise in AVM, IR in trauma, Prostate artery embolisations, Aortic interventions, among other vascular updates.
- On-demandOn-demand AccessOn-demandOn-demand AccessOn-demandWe are delighted to host our comprehensive PET/CT Diagnostic Imaging and Reporting Course (On-demand) developed exclusively for Nuclear Medicine/Radiology Registrars & Consultants, Consultant Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Consultant Radionuclide/Molecular Imaging Radiologists.
- ZoomOn-demandZoomOn-demandZoomJoin our CT Colonography for Radiographer's Course to support Radiographers in preparing patients for Virtual Colonoscopy. A key course for those new to CTC and those starting up a new service, this course is available virtually/on-demand for international access. Watch anytime on-demand.
- Bristol Harbour Hotel / Virtual Online30 Jan, 09:30 GMT – 03 Feb, 15:10 GMTBristol Harbour Hotel / Virtual Online, Bristol, UK30 Jan, 09:30 GMT – 03 Feb, 15:10 GMTBristol Harbour Hotel / Virtual Online, Bristol, UKWelcome to our signature Bristol MRI Course, a five-day study break covering MSK, Neuro, Head & Neck, Abdominal, and Paediatric Imaging. Packed with advanced-level imaging practice to enhance your clinical skills Please email Lizzy@jcaseminars.com for on-demand / last minute tickets.
- Zoom/On-demand15 Jun, 09:30 – 16 Jun, 16:30Zoom/On-demand15 Jun, 09:30 – 16 Jun, 16:30Zoom/On-demandJCA Seminars are pleased to bring you our specialist two-day Paediatric Radiology Imaging Course, Summer 2023. Day 1 will kick off with essential updates in identifying suspected abuse (formerly NAI) with day 2 focusing on Abdominal/Chest Imaging, Neuroradiology with an Emergency update.
- Virtual20 Apr, 09:00 BST – 21 Apr, 16:30 BSTVirtual20 Apr, 09:00 BST – 21 Apr, 16:30 BSTVirtualJoin our X-ray interpretation Study Days, focusing on improving image evaluation and diagnosis across Chest, Abdomen and MSK. Taught exclusively by experienced, UK-based, Consultant Radiographers, join us as we review a range of CXR, AXR and MSK images over this 2-day event (On-demand)
bottom of page