Book yoUR 2023/2024 CME TODAY
Our Radiology CPD courses offer an exclusive range of clinical imaging seminars, available to support Radiologists, Cardiologists, Registrars and Radiographers from around the world in gaining CME. Take a look at our extensive range of Imaging courses coming up, available virtually, on-demand and in-person, in study locations ranging from the UK and Europe, to the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
- Mon, 25 SeptCambridge Belfry25 Sept, 09:00 BST – 29 Sept, 16:00 BSTCambridge Belfry, Back Ln, Great Cambourne, Cambourne, Cambridge CB23 6BW25 Sept, 09:00 BST – 29 Sept, 16:00 BSTCambridge Belfry, Back Ln, Great Cambourne, Cambourne, Cambridge CB23 6BWWelcome to our UK hands-on Ultrasound study break. Join us this Autumn for a luxury Radiology Retreat in Cambridge, covering MSK Shoulder, Hands/Wrist, Lower Limbs, Interventional and Lumps/Bumps. Suitable for Radiologists, Ortho Surgeons, Sonographers, Registrars and Osteopaths/Physiotherapists.
- Wed, 04 OctCambridge Holiday Inn / Online (Hybrid)04 Oct, 09:00 – 05 Oct, 16:00Cambridge Holiday Inn / Online (Hybrid), Lakeview, Bridge Rd, Impington, Cambridge CB24 9PH, UK04 Oct, 09:00 – 05 Oct, 16:00Cambridge Holiday Inn / Online (Hybrid), Lakeview, Bridge Rd, Impington, Cambridge CB24 9PH, UKJoin our Cardiac MRI for Radiographers Course taking place in Cambridge (UK)/Virtual. This two-day course covers everything you need to know to support Cardiovascular MRI practice in your hospital. Choose to attend the Basic or Advanced Day or both, with experts from Papworth, Cambridge and Oxford.
- Mon, 23 OctInterContinental Dubai Marina Hotel23 Oct, 09:00 GTS – 27 Oct, 16:00 GTSInterContinental Dubai Marina Hotel, King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud St - Dubai - United Arab Emirates23 Oct, 09:00 GTS – 27 Oct, 16:00 GTSInterContinental Dubai Marina Hotel, King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud St - Dubai - United Arab EmiratesWe are pleased to host our second Middle East Cardiac CT Level 1/ 2 course (leading to BSCI accreditation/towards SCCT) in the UAE. Join us for a week of Cardiac CT in Dubai, as we review 150 CTCA cases with BSCI Level 3 accredited trainers from the UK.
- Sun, 29 OctInterContinental Dubai Marina29 Oct, 09:30 GTS – 31 Oct, 17:00 GTSInterContinental Dubai Marina , King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud St - Dubai Marina - Dubai - United Arab Emirates29 Oct, 09:30 GTS – 31 Oct, 17:00 GTSInterContinental Dubai Marina , King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud St - Dubai Marina - Dubai - United Arab EmiratesWelcome to our first Middle East Cardiac MRI (case-based) Course, developed to give you confidence in interpreting CMR following Level 1 SCMR. Join us in Dubai for our 3-day, hands-on course and increase your confidence in diagnosing Ischaemic heart disease, Cardiomyopathies, and Congenital cases.
- Fri, 03 NovThe Assembly House, Norwich03 Nov, 18:30 – 23:30The Assembly House, Norwich, Theatre St, Norwich NR2 1RQ, UK03 Nov, 18:30 – 23:30The Assembly House, Norwich, Theatre St, Norwich NR2 1RQ, UKJoin us on Friday 3rd November, as we celebrate Radiologist's achievements worldwide, through to Universities and Hospitals making a difference within our community. Awards in recognition of technological advancements in Diagnostic Imaging, through to recognising our Unsung Hero's.
- Mon, 06 NovShangri-La Rasa Sayang, Penang.06 Nov, 09:00 GMT+8 – 10 Nov, 16:00 GMT+8Shangri-La Rasa Sayang, Penang. , Batu Feringgi Main Road Batu Feringgi Main Road, Jalan Batu Ferringhi, Kampung Tanjung Huma, 11100 Batu Ferringhi, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia06 Nov, 09:00 GMT+8 – 10 Nov, 16:00 GMT+8Shangri-La Rasa Sayang, Penang. , Batu Feringgi Main Road Batu Feringgi Main Road, Jalan Batu Ferringhi, Kampung Tanjung Huma, 11100 Batu Ferringhi, Pulau Pinang, MalaysiaWe are delighted to be hosting our five-day British Imaging Course in Penang once again, with British experts presenting on days dedicated to MSK, Neuro, Head & Neck and Abdominal Imaging. Join our luxury study break in one of Malaysia's most stunning beach resorts and gain up to 30 CME points.
- Tue, 07 NovShangri-La Rasa Sayang, Penang.07 Nov, 09:00 GMT+8 – 10 Nov, 16:00 GMT+8Shangri-La Rasa Sayang, Penang. , Jalan Batu Ferringhi, Malaysia07 Nov, 09:00 GMT+8 – 10 Nov, 16:00 GMT+8Shangri-La Rasa Sayang, Penang. , Jalan Batu Ferringhi, MalaysiaJoin us this Autumn for a luxury Radiology Retreat in Malaysia, covering MSK Ultrasound of the Shoulder, Hands/Wrist, Lower Limbs, as well as Ultrasound in Rheumatology. Suitable for Radiologists, Physicians, Surgeons, Sonographers and Registrars/Trainees, join us in Penang.
- Tue, 14 NovZoom/On-demand14 Nov, 09:00 – 15 Nov, 16:00Zoom/On-demand14 Nov, 09:00 – 15 Nov, 16:00Zoom/On-demandJoin us for our two-day Breast Screening and Sympotmatic Breast Imaging course (available on-demand to watch at any time). Suitable for both Radiologists, Advanced practitioners/Radiographers and Mammographers, gain 12 CME points from a host of updates from across the UK.
- Thu, 16 NovVirtual Classroom on Zoom16 Nov, 09:30 GMT – 17 Nov, 15:30 GMTVirtual Classroom on Zoom16 Nov, 09:30 GMT – 17 Nov, 15:30 GMTVirtual Classroom on ZoomJoin our two-day, virtual Gynae Imaging Course, as we invite Radiologists, Radiographers, Sonographers and Gynaecologists interested in Imaging, from across the world to join us for 2 days of international experts sharing best practice. Day 1 Focus: Ultrasound. Day 2 Focus: Endometriosis & Oncology.
- Mon, 20 NovVirtual/UK (Manchester)20 Nov, 09:00 – 21 Nov, 17:00Virtual/UK (Manchester)20 Nov, 09:00 – 21 Nov, 17:00Virtual/UK (Manchester)JCA welcomes you to join our new TAVI CT Course held this November in the UK/online. Designed to provide delegates with optimum clinical awareness and skills in Transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVR), this new course is brought to you by the Global Academy of Cardiac Imaging.
- Wed, 22 NovOnline (Live on Zoom)22 Nov, 08:30 – 23 Nov, 15:30Online (Live on Zoom)22 Nov, 08:30 – 23 Nov, 15:30Online (Live on Zoom)Join us for our unique, hands-on, CT Colonography course, held virtually (live) for those looking to get hands-on experience in CTC case reviews. In partnership with GE Healthcare, you'll review 50 cases in line with BSGAR guidelines alongside clinical lead, Dr Franco Iafrate.
- Fri, 24 NovLive Online/On-demand24 Nov, 09:30 – 16:00Live Online/On-demand
- Sat, 25 NovSymbioisis International University25 Nov, 09:00 GMT+5:30 – 26 Nov, 17:00 GMT+5:30Symbioisis International University, Lavale, Mulshi, Pune, Maharashtra 412115, India25 Nov, 09:00 GMT+5:30 – 26 Nov, 17:00 GMT+5:30Symbioisis International University, Lavale, Mulshi, Pune, Maharashtra 412115, IndiaJoin our experienced British Radiology Consultants, as we present our first FRCR 2B Revision Course in India (Pune). Join us for a 2-day course with the Friday evening meal included, as our experienced FRCR Faculty provide a mix of Vivas, Rapids and Long Cases to support your career progression.
- Thu, 30 NovLive Online/On-demand30 Nov, 09:30 – 16:00Live Online/On-demand30 Nov, 09:30 – 16:00Live Online/On-demandJoin our CT Colonography for Radiographer's Course this November to support Radiographers in preparing patients for Virtual Colonoscopy. A key course for those new to CTC and those starting up a new service, this course is available virtually and on-demand for convenience of access.
- Mon, 15 JanGE HealthCare Indonesia15 Jan 2024, 09:00 – 19 Jan 2024, 17:00GE HealthCare Indonesia , South Quarter Tower B Lt 19 Jl RA Kartini Kav 8 Cilandak Barat Jakarta 12430 Indonesia15 Jan 2024, 09:00 – 19 Jan 2024, 17:00GE HealthCare Indonesia , South Quarter Tower B Lt 19 Jl RA Kartini Kav 8 Cilandak Barat Jakarta 12430 IndonesiaJoin our Level 1 and 2 Cardiac CT course leading to BSCI accreditation (Towards SCCT), in Jakarta – suitable for Radiologists and Cardiologists across Asia (Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, & the Philippines (and those looking to travel for a study break to enjoy this cultural hub).
- Wed, 24 JanOnline24 Jan 2024, 08:30 GMT – 25 Jan 2024, 17:00 GMTOnline24 Jan 2024, 08:30 GMT – 25 Jan 2024, 17:00 GMTOnlineStart your new year off with our in-depth Head & Neck Imaging update, suitable for General Radiologists, Registrars, Head & Neck Radiologists looking for a refresher, and ENT/Maxillofacial specialists. Gain 14 CME and review a range of Head and Neck cases including Cancer and Trauma .
- Mon, 29 JanOnline (Live) / On-demand29 Jan 2024, 09:00 – 30 Jan 2024, 16:30Online (Live) / On-demand29 Jan 2024, 09:00 – 30 Jan 2024, 16:30Online (Live) / On-demandJoin our X-ray Interpretation Study Days, as we focus on improving MSK image evaluation and diagnosis. Taught exclusively by experienced, UK-based, Consultant Radiographers, join us as we review Musculoskeletal radiographs to improve accuracy and confidence in reporting images within your hospital.
- Mon, 05 FebLeeds Hotel (TBC)05 Feb 2024, 09:00 – 06 Feb 2024, 16:00Leeds Hotel (TBC), Leeds, UK05 Feb 2024, 09:00 – 06 Feb 2024, 16:00Leeds Hotel (TBC), Leeds, UKJoin our 2-day hands-on Prostate MRI Course as we review a range of mpMRI prostate imaging cases including the pitfalls and pearls. Covering imaging and radiological interventions of the prostate, we'll use workstations to review a range of cases to develop hands-on expertise. Virtual available.
WELCOME TO THE CARDIAC IMAGING ACADEMY
Brought to you by the UK's leading Cardiac specialists, our Global Academy of Cardiac Imaging brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to enhance your clinical skills to an advanced level, across Cardiac CT, TAVI, Cardiac MRI and more.
With courses including hands-on MSK Ultrasound built to enhance your skillset you'll benefit from interactive demonstrations, practice injectables, biopsy sampling. Our first class, hands-on Cardiac/CT Colonography courses also feature live case reviews, so you can benefit from top of the range diagnostic imaging guidance whilst building valuable experience on your own workstation.
Network, learn and be supported by the experts in the industry, JCA welcomes Imagers looking to strengthen their diagnostic technqiue and knowledge within speciality fields. Best of all, gain valuable CME credits awarded by the Royal College of Radiologists.
follow us on instagram
Gain CPD/CME points from the Royal College of Radiologists and other international Medical Councils
5 star courses
Professional courses offering in-person and virtual experiences throughout the world.
With an unbreakable reputation built over the last 20 years, JCA are global leaders in medical CPD training.