Book yoUR 2023 CME TODAY
Our Radiology CPD courses offer an exclusive range of clinical imaging seminars, available to support Radiologists, Cardiologists, Registrars and Radiographers from around the world in gaining CME. Take a look at our extensive range of Imaging courses coming up, available virtually, on-demand and in-person, in study locations ranging from the UK and Europe, to the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
- 30 Jan, 09:30 GMT – 03 Feb, 15:10 GMTBristol Harbour Hotel / Virtual Online, Bristol, UK
- 20 Feb, 06:00 GMT – 21 Feb, 14:00 GMTJCA Zoom Classroom
- 13 Mar, 09:30 CET – 17 Mar, 15:30 CETGE Academy, Brussels, Belgium
- 27 Mar, 10:00 BST – 29 Mar, 16:00 BSTDoubleTree by Hilton London - Docklands , 265A Rotherhithe St, London SE16 5HW, UK
- 31 Mar, 09:00 GMT+13 – 01 Apr, 17:30 GMT+13Cordis, Auckland, 83 Symonds Street, Grafton, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
- 02 Apr, 09:00 – 06 Apr, 05:00Cordis, 83 Symonds Street, Grafton, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
- 17 Apr, 08:30 – 18 Apr, 17:00Zoom
- 19 Apr, 09:30 – 16:30Live Online/On-demand
- 20 Apr, 09:00 BST – 21 Apr, 16:30 BSTVirtual
- 24 Apr, 09:00 BST – 28 Apr, 17:00 BSTCambridge Belfry, Back Ln, Great Cambourne, Cambourne, Cambridge CB23 6BW
- 09 May, 10:00 BST – 12 May, 16:00 BSTManchester / Virtual (Hybrid event)
- 15 May, 10:00 – 16 May, 16:00Holiday Inn Cambridge / Virtual, Lakeview, Bridge Rd, Impington, Cambridge CB24 9PH, UK
- 18 May, 09:00 GMT+8 – 20 May, 17:00 GMT+8Kuala Lumpur (Hotel TBC)
- 22 May, 09:00 – 26 May, 17:00Le Meridien, Kuala Lumpur, 2, Jalan Stesen Sentral, Kuala Lumpur Sentral, 50470 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- 05 Jun, 09:00 BST – 08 Jun, 15:00 BSTLodge on Loch Lomond, Loch Lomond, Luss, Alexandria G83 8PA, UK
- 12 Jun, 09:00 BST – 16 Jun, 17:00 BSTHolmenkollen, Kongeveien 26, 0787 Oslo, Norway
- 13 Jun, 09:00 – 14 Jun, 16:00London Hotel TBCJoin us for our two-day UK Breast Imaging Course (hybrid event) in London (also available virtually/on-demand). Suitable for both Radiologists and Advanced practitioners/Radiographers, gain 12 CME points from a host of updates in Screening, CESM, ABUS, Axilla Imaging, Secondary Breast Cancer & more.
WELCOME TO THE GACi hq
Brought to you by the UK's leading Cardiac specialists, our Global Academy of Cardiac Imaging brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to enhance your clinical skills to an advanced level, across Cardiac CT, TAVI, Cardiac MRI and more.
With courses including hands-on MSK Ultrasound built to enhance your skillset you'll benefit from interactive demonstrations, practice injectables, biopsy sampling. Our first class, hands-on Cardiac/CT Colonography courses also feature live case reviews, so you can benefit from top of the range diagnostic imaging guidance whilst building valuable experience on your own workstation.
Network, learn and be supported by the experts in the industry, JCA welcomes Imagers looking to strengthen their diagnostic technqiue and knowledge within speciality fields. Best of all, gain valuable CME credits awarded by the Royal College of Radiologists.
follow us on instagram
Gain CPD/CME points from the Royal College of Radiologists