Take a look at our Radiology courses coming up. From virtual imaging updates to hands-on seminars, we cover MSK, Gynae, Paediatrics, Cardiac, Neuro, Abdominal, Breast, Interventional, CT Colonography, through to PET/CT and many more.
- Mon, 23 MayLe Meridien, Kuala Lumpur23 May, 09:00 GMT+8 – 27 May, 17:00 GMT+8Le Meridien, Kuala Lumpur, 2, Jalan Stesen Sentral, Kuala Lumpur Sentral, 50470 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaJoin our Level 1 and 2 Cardiac CT course leading to BSCI accreditation, on 23rd-27th May 2022 in Kuala Lumpur (delayed due to Covid-19) – suitable for Radiologists across Malaysia and Singapore (and those looking to travel for a study break in 2022).
- Wed, 08 JunZoom Classroom
- Mon, 13 JunZoom13 Jun, 09:00 BST – 17 Jun, 17:00 BSTZoomJoin our five-day British Imaging Course, available virtually and on-demand, this June. Covering MSK, Head & Neck (with some ENT), Neuroradiology, PET/CT & Paediatric Abdominal Imaging Cases (Final Day On-demand), we'll bring you a range of imaging updates to refresh your Imaging expertise.
- Mon, 20 JunCambridge Belfry Hotel
- Wed, 22 JunHoliday Inn Brentwood22 Jun, 08:30 BST – 23 Jun, 15:00 BSTHoliday Inn Brentwood, Brook St, Brentwood CM14 5NFThis interactive two-day course (held both in-person outside London and virtually) covers 50 cases following the CTC training guidelines set-out by The British Society of Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Radiology.
- Fri, 24 JunBrentwood
- Mon, 27 JunHoliday Inn Brentwood / Virtual27 Jun, 10:00 – 01 Jul, 17:00Holiday Inn Brentwood / Virtual, Brook Street, Essex, Brentwood, CM14 5NF , UKWe are pleased to host our 6 monthly East of England Cardiac CT Level 1 & 2 course (leading towards BSCI and SCCT accreditation). Join us for a spa study break in Essex (conveniently located near Stansted), or choose to join us virtually, for our Cardiac CT course this summer.
- Mon, 12 SeptFujifilm Technology Center12 Sept, 09:00 GMT+4 – 16 Sept, 16:00 GMT+4Fujifilm Technology Center, Jebel Ali Freezone Extension - Dubai - United Arab EmiratesWe are pleased to host our first ever Cardiac CT Level 1/ 2 course (leading to BSCI accreditation/towards SCCT) in the UAE. Join us for a week in Dubai, as we review 150 cases with BSCI Level 3 accredited trainers from the UK. Hosted by FUJIFILM, Middle East.
- Mon, 19 SeptOnline
- Wed, 28 SeptOnline
- Mon, 10 OctShangri-La Rasa Sayang, Penang.10 Oct, 09:00 GMT+8 – 14 Oct, 16:00 GMT+8Shangri-La Rasa Sayang, Penang. , Batu Feringgi Main Road Batu Feringgi Main Road, Jalan Batu Ferringhi, Kampung Tanjung Huma, 11100 Batu Ferringhi, Pulau Pinang, MalaysiaWe are delighted to be hosting our five-day British Imaging Course in Penang this Autumn, covering Paediatric, Neuro, MSK, and Head & Neck Imaging. Join our luxury study break in Malaysia and gain 30 CME points.
- Mon, 10 OctGeorge Town, Island of Penang, Malaysia10 Oct, 09:00 GMT+8 – 14 Oct, 17:00 GMT+8George Town, Island of Penang, Malaysia, TBCJoin us this Autumn for a luxury Radiology Retreat in Malaysia, covering MSK Ultrasound of the Shoulder, Hands/Wrist, Lower Limbs, Lumps & Bumps, Interventional and more. Suitable for Radiologists, Physicians, Sonographers, Registrars/Trainees and Osteopaths/Physiotherapists.
- Mon, 17 OctCambridge Spa Hotel TBC17 Oct, 09:00 BST – 21 Oct, 16:00 BSTCambridge Spa Hotel TBC, CambridgeWelcome to our UK Ultrasound study break. Join us this Autumn for a luxury Radiology Retreat in Cambridge, covering MSK Shoulder, Hands/Wrist, Lower Limbs, Head & Neck, Interventional and more. course for Radiologists, Physicians, Sonographers, Registrars/Trainees and Osteopaths/Physiotherapists.
- Tue, 01 NovUK (London/East Anglia TBC)
- Mon, 21 NovAuckland21 Nov, 09:00 GMT+13 – 22 Nov, 16:00 GMT+13Auckland, Auckland, New ZealandWelcome to our New Zealand Cardiac MRI Case Review Course, taking place November 2022. With demand for Case reviews for Level 1 and Level 2 certification, we'll offer you the opportunity to learn from British experts and gain hand-on experience.