Take a look at our Radiology courses coming up. From virtual imaging updates to hands-on seminars, we cover MSK, Gynae, Paediatrics, Cardiac, Neuro, Abdominal, Breast, Interventional, CT Colonography, through to PET/CT and many more.
- Mon, 16 JanCambridge Belfry Hotel & Spa / Virtual16 Jan 2023, 09:00 – 17 Jan 2023, 17:00Cambridge Belfry Hotel & Spa / Virtual, Back Ln, Great Cambourne, Cambourne, Cambridge CB23 6BW, UKJoin our Cardiac MRI for Radiographers Course taking place in Cambridge (UK)/Virtual. This two-day course covers everything you need to know to support Cardiovascular MRI practice in your hospital. Choose to attend the Basic or Advanced Day or both, with experts from Papworth, Cambridge and Oxford.
- Fri, 20 JanCrowne Plaza Muscat / Virtual (Hybrid)20 Jan 2023, 09:00 GMT+4 – 22 Jan 2023, 16:00 GMT+4Crowne Plaza Muscat / Virtual (Hybrid), 112 Ruwi Street Qurum Heights، 1455، Muscat, OmanJoin our Practical Case-Based Review of Body Imaging as we head to Oman, for our first Radiology Retreat of 2023. Also available virtually, join Professors from Harvard and the University of Toronto as they present a range of Abdominal Imaging seminars covering GI, Prostate, Kidney, Gynae and more.
- Wed, 25 JanLive on zoom25 Jan 2023, 09:00 – 16:00Live on zoomStart the new year off with a day of CME looking at what the Future of Radiology has in store for us. We'll provide an update on new diagnostic imaging techniques being used across the world within Breast imaging, MSK SPECT-CT and Postmortem-CT through to Artificial Intelligence implementation.
- Thu, 26 JanVirtual Classroom on Zoom26 Jan 2023, 09:00 GMT – 27 Jan 2023, 16:00 GMTVirtual Classroom on ZoomJoin our two-day, virtual Gynae Imaging Course, as we invite Radiologists, and Gynaecologists with an interest in Imaging, from across the world. Seminars to include Ectopic pregnancy/PUL, Placenta accreta spectrum, O-RADS update, Ultrasound in monoamniotic pregnancy, complex cases and more.
- Mon, 30 JanBristol Harbour Hotel / Virtual Online30 Jan 2023, 09:30 GMT – 03 Feb 2023, 15:10 GMTBristol Harbour Hotel / Virtual Online, Bristol, UKWelcome to our signature Bristol MRI Course, a five-day study break covering MSK, Neuro, Head & Neck, Abdominal, and Paediatric Imaging. Packed with advanced-level imaging practice to enhance your clinical skills and confidence in diagnostics, join us in the UK/Virtually and gain upto 30 CME points.
- Mon, 20 FebJCA Zoom Classroom20 Feb 2023, 06:00 GMT – 21 Feb 2023, 14:00 GMTJCA Zoom ClassroomWelcome to our Cardiac MRI Course – Level 1 course, leading to SCMR certification, taking place virtually this February. With an early UK start time, join us from Australia, New Zealand, Asia and the Middle East and be part of our worldwide Cardiac community.
- Mon, 27 MarLondon (TBC) / Virtual27 Mar 2023, 10:00 BST – 29 Mar 2023, 16:00 BSTLondon (TBC) / Virtual, London, UKWe are delighted to host our comprehensive PET/CT Diagnostic Imaging and Reporting Course (hybrid delivery) developed exclusively for Nuclear Medicine/Radiology Registrars & Consultants, Consultant Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Consultant Radionuclide/Molecular Imaging Radiologists.
- Fri, 31 MarCordis, Auckland31 Mar 2023, 09:00 GMT+13 – 01 Apr 2023, 17:30 GMT+13Cordis, Auckland, 83 Symonds Street, Grafton, Auckland 1010, New ZealandJoin us for our first in-person, hands-on, CT Colonography course, to be held in New Zealand. With access to live cases, via GE Healthcare workstations, you'll be guided through 50 cases, contributing to the cases and lectures required for RANZCR CTC accreditation, in line with BSGAR guidance.
- Sun, 02 AprCordis02 Apr 2023, 09:00 – 06 Apr 2023, 05:00Cordis, 83 Symonds Street, Grafton, Auckland 1010, New ZealandWe are pleased to host our Cardiac CT Level 2 course (leading towards Level A CTCA, BSCI/BSCCT & SCCT accreditation) in Auckland this Autumn. Suitable for Cardiologists and Radiologists, join us as we review 150 CTCA cases, using workstations at our first face-to-face Cardiac course in New Zealand.
- Thu, 20 AprVirtual20 Apr 2023, 09:00 BST – 21 Apr 2023, 16:30 BSTVirtualJoin our X-ray interpretation Study Days, focusing on improving image evaluation and diagnosis across Chest, Abdomen and MSK. The study day is taught exclusively by experienced consultant radiographers as we review a range of CXR, AXR and MSK images over this 2-day event. Day tickets also available.
- Mon, 24 AprCambridge Belfry24 Apr 2023, 09:00 BST – 28 Apr 2023, 17:00 BSTCambridge Belfry, Back Ln, Great Cambourne, Cambourne, Cambridge CB23 6BWWelcome to our UK hands-on Ultrasound study break. Join us this Spring for a luxury Radiology Retreat in Cambridge, covering MSK Shoulder, Hands/Wrist, Lower Limbs, Interventional and more. Suitable for Radiologists, Ortho Surgeons, Sonographers, Registrars/Trainees and Osteopaths/Physiotherapists.
- Tue, 02 MayOnline
- Mon, 08 MayUK (TBC) / Virtual (Hybrid event)08 May 2023, 10:00 BST – 12 May 2023, 16:00 BSTUK (TBC) / Virtual (Hybrid event)Welcome to our week of Interventional Radiology updates, held in the UK and virtually for access worldwide. With days dedicated to Vascular Intervention, Non-Vascular Oncology Intervention, Neuro, MSK and Cardiovascular Intervention, choose to join us for the week, or specialist days.
- Thu, 18 MayKuala Lumpur (Hotel TBC)18 May 2023, 09:00 GMT+8 – 20 May 2023, 17:00 GMT+8Kuala Lumpur (Hotel TBC)Welcome to our first Malaysian Cardiac MRI (case-based) Course, developed to give you confidence in interpreting CMR following your Level 1 SCMR course. Join us in KL for our hands-on course and increase your confidence in diagnosing Ischaemic heart disease, Cardiomyopathies, and Congenital cases.
- Mon, 22 MayLe Meridien, Kuala Lumpur22 May 2023, 09:00 – 26 May 2023, 17:00Le Meridien, Kuala Lumpur, 2, Jalan Stesen Sentral, Kuala Lumpur Sentral, 50470 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaJoin our Level 1 and 2 Cardiac CT course leading to BSCI accreditation, in May 2023 in Kuala Lumpur – suitable for Radiologists and Cardiologists across Malaysia, Singapore (and those looking to travel for a study break in 2022).
- Mon, 12 JunOslo (Hotel TBC)12 Jun 2023, 09:00 BST – 16 Jun 2023, 17:00 BSTOslo (Hotel TBC), Oslo, NorwayWelcome to our British Medical Imaging Course. Hosting our course in Oslo, Norway, our five-day Scandinavian study break covering MSK, Neuro, Abdominal, Interventional and Emergency MRI is packed with advanced-level imaging practice to enhance your clinical skills and confidence in diagnostics.
- Tue, 13 JunLondon Hotel TBC13 Jun 2023, 09:00 – 14 Jun 2023, 16:00London Hotel TBCJoin us for our two-day UK Breast Imaging Course (hybrid event) in London (also available virtually/on-demand). Suitable for both Radiologists and Advanced practitioners/Radiographers, gain 12 CME points from a host of updates in Screening, CESM, ABUS, Axilla Imaging, Secondary Breast Cancer & more.